Visual Logic Free Edit Mode — Simul8 Community Forum

Head (after)

Ask the SIMUL8 Community

Content (before)

Visual Logic Free Edit Mode

byankelibyankeli
Created at
in Community support

I am attempting to use the Free Edit Mode to more easily copy paste and adjust very small portions of code by deleting characters, rather than using the right click wizard. However, when I enable the Free Edit Mode the cursor is always not in line with the text and will edit text 10 or so lines over from where the cursor is. This makes the free edit mode useless. Another one of my teammates had the same problem on his program, which makes me believe it is not just an issue with my laptop. Any advice would be appreciated. It will be infuriating to have to right click wizard my way through the edits I need to make.

Tagged:

Comments

• Was this answer helpful?

Hi there, follow the instructions here to resolve it: https://www.simul8.com/support/help/doku.php?id=troubleshoot:regerrorco

Had the same issue

• BetweenComments (1)

Which version do you use, I think you would need to upgrade to latest patch..I met the issue before, after I installed latest patch. it seems alright.

• BetweenComments (2)

There are also changes you might have to make to the "display" settings. I had the same problem and support directed me to the changes. I will see if I can find them and send them.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

Content (after)