Head (after)

Ask the SIMUL8 Community

Content (before)

Tidying up my model

Alfie1990Alfie1990
Created at
in Community support

Hi there,
Really starting to feel like I am getting the hang of this, it's a wonderful software and I think I can make a real impact with it. My company got a couple of licenses a few months ago, but I am being encouraged to take the lead on it.
Not to mention too much, but essentially my model is getting bigger and bigger and I am wanting to find a way of making it a bit less 'messy'. Is there anything anyone could recommend? No real issues with functionality just want it to be a bit more aesthetically simple!

Kind Regards,
Alfred James

Comments

• Was this answer helpful?

Hi Alfred,

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying SIMUL8, you must be excelling with it if you are to take the lead!
    In regards to your question, it is possible to tidy things up, all without losing any of the functionality of your model.
    You can achieve this using the Sub Process function whereby you drag a box around the objects you would like in the Sub Process and click the right mouse button. Choose Create Sub Process from the menu displayed. As a result, all the objects inside the box are moved to the new Sub Process window and are replaced on the main simulation screen with a single icon.

Hope this helps, Alfred. If you have any other issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch, whether that is through our Community, emailing Support, or calling in!

Kind Regards,
    Andrew

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

Content (after)