Ask the SIMUL8 Community

A Resource for each type

alexia90alexia90
Created at
in Community support

Hi there! I have three Nurses in the hospital area I am trying to simulate of which each carries out patients of a certain type (i.e. Nurse 1, Type 1; Nurse 2, Type 2; etc.). Is there any way in SIMUL8 to represent this?

Comments

• Was this answer helpful?

Hi,
    Thanks for posting your question on SIMUL8 Community! My name is Danai, I work for Customer Support in SIMUL8 and I am here to help. To assign your Nurses accordingly, you can use Label based Resources. Firstly, I suggest that you set up a Label which will define the type of your Work Items (i.e. your patients coming into the system). Then click on the respective Activity, and then on its Resources. You will be given a list a options of which one is "Select Resource by Label". That will allow you to use your 3 nurses for each patient type, i.e. Nurse on top of the list treats Patient Type 1. Please feel free to have a look at this Help file to find more information on Label based Resources: https://www.simul8.com/support/help/doku.php?id=features:labelresources

Hope this helps, but if you have any other questions, please feel free to keep posting!

Many thanks,
    Danai

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file